This can be a really difficult time for couples who have been together and committed to each other. Even when you think everything is going fine, sometimes little things will happen that could lead your partner into feeling let down or crossed over unfairly so they break down in tears without any reason why? It's not uncommon at all!
Do You Need a Dallas Marriage Counselor?
You might think you're in a relationship that's broken down and cannot be repaired, but it doesn't always have to stay this way. A marriage counselor from Dallas couple can help couples through their moments of need- even if they're not sure yet whether or when therapy will work for them personally! Here are three important questions every person should ask themselves before seeking out professional assistance:
1) Do I have enough time for counseling?
2).What does my partner think or feel regarding having someone new in their lives as well ?
3.(Do we pose any threat/risks ?
4), How old were we when our parents got married ?
5)Did either party receive emotional support along with monetary gifts ?
6)) Would anyone like pray?
7) what do the in-laws think?
8) What about our sex life? Is it good, bad, or nonexistent?
9) What are our thoughts on divorce?
10) Do we want to continue living together or go our separate ways?
Marriage Counselor of Dallas can help you and your partner to get back on the right path.
How Effective is Marriage Counseling
Marital counseling has been shown to be very effective if the couple seeks help from a licensed therapist. Our therapists will work with you and your partner on what is going wrong in order for things improve over time, which we know can happen because there are many studies that show this type of treatment works! One way our team could benefit people would involve making sure they talk through any issues right away so it doesn't get worse later down the line - don’t wait another day before calling 469-663-9690 or contacting us now online.
Who benefits from Marriage Counseling?
The following is the types who will benefit most from one of our licensed therapists for marriage counseling.
- People who are struggling with substance abuse or addiction.
- Those who have been the victim of domestic violence.
- Couples who are going through a divorce or are considering one.
- Individuals who have been affected by infidelity.
- Anyone who is experiencing communication problems within their relationship.
- Couples who are having difficulty resolving conflict in a healthy way.
- Those who are struggling with financial stressors.
- Parents who are going through a difficult time with their children
- Partners dealing with chronic illness or disability
- People with different religious backgrounds
Schedule an appointment today!
Who Benefits the Least from Marriage Counseling?
It is unfortunate when we are unable to help couples because they have gone too far in their relationship. In rare cases, our therapists may be able provide assistance if the two people involved can still come back from what seems like an irreparable break up or divorce proceeding before it's too late and reconciliation isn't possible anymore.
The following are the types who will benefit least from one of our licensed therapists for marriage counseling.
- People who have been married for less than a year.
- Couples who have been together for a short period of time and are not committed to each other.
- Individuals who are not willing to work on themselves or their relationship.
- People who are not open to change or hearing feedback about their behavior.
- If you are in any of the above categories, it is important to understand that counseling may not be right for you at this time and our services may not be able to help save your relationship.
- Marriage Counselor Dallas: How Effective Is Marriage Counseling?
Results of Dallas Marriage Counseling
The Dallas couples we have helped to restore the happiness of their relationships are very happy. Our therapists work hard and pride themselves on helping people get back together or stay strong in love after an affair has been revealed. If you are in the Dallas area and considering going to marriage counseling, we urge you to call us right away at 469-663-9690 to speak with a therapist who can help.